Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Policy:
If the mobile hotspot is lost, stolen, or damaged, we will charge the account on file.
If the mobile hotspot returned late, there is an additional charge of ¥2,000/day.
When you come to pick up your mobile hotspot, we will need to verify your identity. To do so we will use the passport information you have provided and the email ticket that is sent after you order your hotspot. Therefore, we ask you to bring your passport and a copy of the email clearly stating the ticket number of your order.
Effective date: July 10, 2018
- 1) SUSHI Wi-Fi hereby would like to inform on the following matters regarding the handling of personal information (including “Specific Personal Information”).
- SUSHI Wi-Fi collects information on customers including, but not limited to, name, date of birth, address, nationality, passport number, date of expiry of the customer’s passport, the issuing country of their passport, phone number, email, and credit card information.
- SUSHI Wi-Fi will in no way share this information to any third parties and will be using this information for the intended purpose unless any legalities are broken or the terms of service have been broken
- SUSHI Wi-Fi will take any necessary countermeasures to protect any personal information from being leaked, lost or falsified.
- 2) SUSHI Wi-Fi will obtain any personal information necessary, and we will use said personal information for the following purposes:
- Handling of personal information when providing goods and services (*)
- Providing post-sale services in connection with the previous line
- Billing and collecting each type of fee for our business and others, and protecting our account receivables
- Training in sales and solicitation methods for our business and improvement training for our employees
- Conducting market research and other studies and research for our business
- Granting prizes and conducting campaigns
- Developing statistical data for business analysis and using the results of such analysis
- Responding to any request for disclosure based on the Private Information Protection Law and monitoring and inspecting the handling of personal information
- In the event that there are debtors who have not paid fees related to our business regardless of being overdue, and there are outstanding amount of payment and default disputes, we may provide the following to other companies involved in our business to prevent recurrence of non-payment of any fees related to our business: the debtors’ names, dates of birth and any other information regarding any dispute. Accordingly, SUSHI Wi-Fi assumes full responsibility for managing the personal information that we use
- In the event that there are debtors who have not paid fees related to our business regardless of being overdue, we may transfer accounts receivable for defaults, and so that the transferee with the debtors, we may provide the transferee with the debtors’ names, address, dates of birth and outstanding amounts.
- SUSHI Wi-Fi may provide an entity who conducts due diligence (investigating corporate information) with personal information for any relevant due diligence of the restructuring of business organization, absorption, reorganization or transfer of operations.
*Renting out portable communication devices and their peripheral equipment;
- 3) Procedure for Disclosure
For personal data held by SUSHI Wi-Fi, if the Person requests to disclose his/her personal information, we will generally provide a response in writing within a reasonable period of time after the requester has been identified as the Person. Incidentally, according to laws and regulations, we may not accept all such requests.
- 4) Correction & Deletion
For personal data held by SUSHI Wi-Fi, if the Person requests to correct, add or delete his/her information, we will correct, add or delete such personal information within a reasonable period of time after the requester has been identified as the Person, if it is found that the recorded content is not factual
- 5) Termination of Use & Deletion
For personal data held by SUSHI Wi-Fi, if the Person requests to terminate the use of or delete his/her personal information, we will generally terminate the use of or delete his/her personal information within a reasonable period of time after the requester has been identified as the Person. However, if we stop using or delete a portion or the entirety of the Person’s personal information, we cannot provide the desired services against our will. We would like to ask for understanding and cooperation on this point. In addition, we cannot satisfy your request to terminate the use of or delete any information as is held based on laws and regulations such as the Labor Standards Acts, in the event that:
- SUSHI Wi-Fi obtains personal information in an illegal or unlawful manner
- SUSHI Wi-Fi wrongly discloses personal information to any third. Parties
- 6) Disclosure Requests & Information
Regarding personal data held by SUSHI Wi-Fi, please use the following contact information for any of the requests as set forth in the above paragraphs 3, 4 and 5, and for any other questions about personal information. Incidentally, we may not accept any request for disclosure through any other contact method:
- Contact Information
- Shintaiso Building No.1 1F, 2-10-7 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0043, Japan
- Telephone Number: 050-3786-0806
- Service Hours: 10:30 - 19:30 (365 days on service)
Handling of Cookies, etc.
1) About Cookies
- What are cookies?
- Cookies are a mechanism whereby, when you use a webpage, data sent and received between your browser and the webpage’s host server (e.g., user history and information that you have entered into the site) are saved as files on your computer. The next time you access the same page, webpage administrators can use the information contained in cookies to change and customize the way in which that page is displayed depending on the user. If you have allowed the sending and receiving of cookies in your browser settings, websites can obtain cookies from your browser. In order to protect your privacy, your browser will only send cookies that were sent or received by the website server.
- About cookie settings
- When changing your browser settings for sending and receiving cookies, you can choose from various options such as “Allow all cookies,” “Block all cookies,” or “Notify user when receiving cookies.” Details of how to change these settings vary from browser to browser. For information on how to change cookie settings, please consult your browser’s Help menu. If you choose the option to “Block all cookies,” please we aware that the use of certain Internet services may be restricted in some cases, such as becoming unable to use services that require authentication.
- - To reference your saved registered information when you log into the authentication service, in order to provide services customized specifically to you (and other users)
- - To display the most appropriate advertisements on sites operated by other companies based on content that interests you, and your user activity on the Sushi Wi-Fi site
- - To investigate numbers of users and traffic on the SUSHI Wi-Fi site
- - To improve the quality of the Sushi Wi-Fi service
In some cases, Sushi Wi-Fi may save and reference Sushi Wi-Fi cookies via Google based on its outsourcing of advertisement posting services to Google.
If the error message “Session has expired” is displayed, please recheck your cookie settings. See here for details of how to change these settings for each browser.
If you are using a company PC at work, cookies may be controlled according to internal company rules. In such cases, please make an inquiry with the call center.
2) Initializing Cookie Data
If the message “Cookies are not enabled in your browser” is displayed, the Apply button is not displayed, or in the case of other such issues, you may be able to improve or rectify the issue by initializing your browser’s cookie data.